Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hi, It's Self Promotion Sunday!!

Here are samples of product templates not on market, but would like to be! I'm interested in licensing images to manufacturers and publishers. Please feel free to leave your comments, constructive criticism &/or suggest companies for which my work may be suited. I appreciate it :)








Kids' Tableware:



Party Unit:





Below, few of my Brooklyn Buckaroo T-Shirts. Available in limited supply @ Blip Blop Shop *I will be closing my online shop end of July. I sell my art prints on wood panels and Tees for toddlers & women here. I will offer select products on Etsy (search seller "blipblop" or *click Chickadee on right). In Brooklyn? Stop by Ruby Moriarty at 516 Court St. profiled here last May.

This is Jackson in a Dudley Scooter Dog tee. He's the cute son of my friend, Kelly McMurray, who owns 2Communique a strategic design firm that creates print & interactive design solutions tailored to each client's needs.



Above is the precious little girl, Ciarra in a Rocky Rabbit tee. I painted murals for her room and her little sister's nursery in Cobble Hill, Bklyn. Great family, great project! Extra nice since I could walk there, plus received some press in NY Daily News :)


Above are my good friends, Mika Inatome, an outstanding wedding gown and accessory designer. In the middle is Stephanie Ferrante, a talented art director/stylist who also helped promote my mural work by passing my name on to clients while she worked for Blue Bench in Tribeca. Maria Zyrianova, in blue Dudley tee is one of Mika's models, also an actress who recently appeared in HBO's Entourage.

*All images/designs copyright Allyn Howard

Thanks for looking, have a swell week ahead!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Great items! So adorable for any
child or grown-up! I have two
very fashinonable friends, Dr.
Mamie Caton of New York and
Leslie Lawson of Richmond, VA
who love Allyn's tees for grown-up
women! And little ones DEMAND
to buy more once they have just
one Dudley Dog, Rocky Rabbit!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the extra PR mom!! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails