Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Season's Greetings and Thanks :)



Not in the mood to paint another snow scene, here's my holiday greeting set in Australia where Christmas comes in the summer :) 
I'm not sure if raccoons live in Australia, 
this one may just be visiting! 




Hannukah has begun and Christmas is just a few days away! 


It's hard to express just how much I appreciate my friends and Blipadee readers who support and even encourage me to keep painting these little animals and scenes. I hope I am as supportive as you always are!! 


I'd also like to send a Big Thank You & Cheers out to the lovely families who have let me into their homes to create wall murals and to new found customers & friends on Etsy who have purchased my work, added me to their treasury lists, circle or simply favorited an item or two. 
It makes my day, and year really, knowing that some of my work has found a home outside of my little studio!

I hope you all have a Wonderful Holiday and Year ahead!
xo, Allyn

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails