Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My Etsy Christmas, Birthday, Everyday


I've added some new and revised designs to BlipBlopShop on Etsy
In addition to Christmas & Holiday cards, you'll find original paintings, prints and tees.



Twig Cat Santa Hat & Snow Deer cards 
now available in vertical format, as well as square. 


Here's Taco Cat and birdie! 
Twiggy Cat, her sister has had her own birthday card for some time, so it's Taco's turn. 
I recently revised this for Jane's birthday since she has a cute orange cat named Taco :x)


I love Space Mouse.


Scooter Dog has been around for years and he's still a favorite! 


Here are two matted Yoga Bun Prints (in set of 4). 
Yoga Bun is getting in shape and in touch with the Infinite Universe, just like me ;) 



Jazz Cats is a new little painting inspired by the Beat Jazz Movement and the animals who keep it thriving underground ;) I'll be adding prints of this to my shop today.




Hope your holiday shopping is fun and not drudgery! 
It is the thought that counts. Plus, buying from independent designers 
and small companies adds that special touch, not everyone has original artwork.
and
If you're in NYC, stop by the Grand Central Holiday Fair. One of my favorite jewelry designers is there- Christina Stankard with her splendid line of true gems :')

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend!
xo, A


2 comments:

mzexter said...

awesome cards. m'lady!

Unknown said...

Merci Beaucoup!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails