Tuesday, January 11, 2011

NYIGF here i come...



I am excited to report that I'll be walking the New York International Gift Fair this year as bonafide press :') I love this trade show and cannot wait to see new designs & products from faves like Poketo, Ambajam, French Bull, Bob's Your Uncle, Inatome International Inc and many many others.

To see my coverage of last year's show, click Accent on Love It and Accent on Love It part deux I spent most of my time in the Accent on Design section.


Joanna, who runs the popular blog, MyMomShops has been selected to judge the newly expanded Baby & Child Division. If you haven't visited her blog, you should, she keeps up with all things- kids!

Below, two divisions of Wild & Wolf, a British design/gift company, specializing in varied licensed and in-house designed collections. Cute! and New to me...


Can't go wrong with Jonathan Adler!
These fun coasters are available at one of my favorite shops in Richmond,Va. Visit Quirk Gallery to see more...



Above images Poketo products :)

Awwww, still love this FB by Sukie

The Gift Fair begins Jan 29th, click here for more information or just wait for my report :D

1 comment:

patty said...

Very cool! wanted so much from last year's list!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails