Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas & Holiday Cards



My Christmas and Holiday Cards are Here! You can browse & buy single cards or packs of 8 @ Artwork by Allyn




Sleepy Snowman is brand new! I often feel like him in the morning.

Some of you are sure to recognize my favorite characters in their Santa Hats. Below you can see the box of 8 packaging. Keeping it simple.





Most of my cards are 5"x5" and come with white or blue envelopes. Snowman & Joyeux Noel above are 5"x7". You can also find Party Invites and Thank You note cards on my site :) Plus Birthday and blank cards for any occasion.

2 comments:

jane said...

These are so cute!! I'm going to order more of the deer and some birds from you. Are you selling at any Xmas fairs this year?

MZexter said...

beeeew tiful!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails