Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Cute Animals on Colorful Prints, Pillows & Bags


What lovely sneakers you wear, Bear.
:::
Hey hey FREE SHIPPING on my Art Prints, Tote Bags, Pillows and more!
Today through Sunday
Jan 12th at midnight - Click Here for your deal :)


Browse New additions like Dapper Bo & bird and Let's Bake!

See more from my Venice Animal and Subway series ...
:::
These tote bags are well crafted and durable. Plus, the printing is fantastic.
They come in several sizes and they're real cute, if I do say so myself!


I can say the same about the quality of the pillows and covers
They look great and they're easy to wash. 


I have not yet purchased a mug from Society 6, but I trust these are also well made.
Below, the 1st of my coffee mug designs.
Fox Sparrow on one side, Black-capped Chickadee on the other.


Thanks for taking a look!
*Stay warm*
xo, A

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails