Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Painting Valentines


With Valentine's Day a little over two weeks away, it was time 
for me to paint If I Were A Toy store's door.


This year I decided to reference the Valentines of my youth.


How many of you remember those sweet perforated Valentines?
The cards came in packs, so you had plenty to share.


I liked that we gave them out to all of our friends!


Do they still make those or something like it?
I hope mine have some of that vintage appeal.


It was fun to do something a little different.



Whomever has captured your heart this year, there's still time to find that perfect surprise!


Like a fish ;)
:::
To each his own.
Thanks for stopping by.
xo, A

2 comments:

mzex said...

I love it- can't wait to walk by and see it in person!

Unknown said...

Yay! Thanks Zex. Maybe you can take some cute pics of Mira & Odille with it :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails