Saturday, September 21, 2013

I Love Saturday!


Why?  you ask. 
Saturday morning I sit and drink coffee as long as I want. 
I listen to NPR for as long or as little as I want.
I go out for as long as I want.
I play music as loud as I want (if my neighbors are out)
I paint pictures of anything I want.
I read blogs as much as I want. 
Finally, I anticipate the cocktail hour 
with the same enthusiasm I have for it everyday ;)


Here are my brand new pillow covers! 
Now available in my Society 6 Shop AllynHoward


You can choose between several sizes of covers
that come with or without the actual pillow insert.


I'm happy with these, so I hope a few will end up in 
a cozy cute child's room or nursery.


I've also added some more greeting cards.


These are 5x7 cards sold in sets of  3, 5 or 10.




Plus, please peruse the plethora of Art Prints available in my shop!
* Hurry * FREE SHIPPING * through tomorrow, Sunday *
Sept 22nd until Midnight Pacific Time :)


Best part about this Saturday is that my bathroom floor can't be
ripped up ((rotted wood, moldy tiles and all)) and replaced, until tomorrow! 
As Mark Twain once said -
"Never put off till tomorrow what may be done day after tomorrow just as well."
If it were up to me, it would definitely be done day after the day after after that day after
and so on, but I know that's no good either.
I love Sunday, so I hope this doesn't ruin it.
:::
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a lovely day! xo, A

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails