Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Back to School in Brooklyn


Weeeeeeeeeee! 
"I'm King of the World!"


These guys are on their way back to PS58 here in Carroll Gardens.
You're probably surprised by how many animals attend school,
but that's Brooklyn for you ;)


Oops, there goes lunch. Good thing it's all wrapped up,
most of it at least.

:: Full Painting ::


You looking at me?



Pizza Louie and Betty Cinna-bun wave good-bye and wish them luck!


"I hope it's not too hard."
:::
This is my seasonal painting on the front door of
If I Were A Toy store, on the corner of Court and Carroll Street.
I hope the kids have a terrific start back, this week for some
and next week in my neighborhood.
:::
Hope you enjoyed your Labor Day weekend!
Thanks for stopping by.
xo, A

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails