Thursday, February 5, 2015

Leap of faith


Hi!
I've been pretty busy lately painting sets on the TV show The Following
so I haven't had much time to post here.

I'm working with a great fun crew which makes all the difference. 
It's nice to occasionally see Kevin Bacon on set when they're shooting nearby, 
but I'm still waiting to catch a glimpse of James Purefoy.
I loved him as Mark Antony in HBO's series Rome
Maybe tomorrow ;)

I do have a couple of new little paintings to share. 
Above is a quickie dog portrait, happy terrier!

Below, is my Manifesto for Lilla Rogers MATS Bootcamp class.
We have until the end of each month to complete our
regular assignments. This was an optional project,
incorporating Lilla's teaching philosophy, with an opportunity 
to have your piece showcased in coming months.
 I didn't have a chance to create anything until Sunday 
(with little time to spare before deadline) but I decided to give it a go.
I'm not thrilled with the lettering, but overall it's pretty cute I think.


I've always embraced play, but taking a leap of faith
by showing work to agents, publishers and product manufacturers ... 
is something that's taken me a long time to do!


It's a good night for tea (16 degrees and falling fast here on the East Coast, brrrrr

Thanks for taking a look. Stay warm!

xo, A

1 comment:

Melissa said...

So cute! And love your manifesto. Glad you were able to do it! Hope your day job is fun -- how long does that last?

We missed you Wednesday! See you soon--
Melissa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails