Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day 2014


I sure do LOVE YOU mom!


My mom, Anne Howard, has been the most loving, fun and influential person
in my life. These photos show her exuberance and joie de vivre!


In recent years, she's suffered from a type of depression that has crushed
that spirit. It has been the hardest thing for our family and her friends to witness.
It seems inexplicable to anyone that knows the 'real' person, 
who is surely, in there somewhere.


I miss her true spirit so much, but of course, love her just the same.
I've written much longer posts in the past, but thought I'd share a 
few more photos today.


Happy Mother's Day to all you great moms out there!


I love you mom.
xo, A

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Aw, I love these old photos! You look SO much like your mom. What a lovely post. :)

Unknown said...

Thank you Melissa :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails