Monday, May 19, 2014

For the Love of Gingham, Florals, Vintage & Critters


Hi and Happy Monday!
Here are some of the latest products available in my online shop -


I created these characters in Lilla Rogers' course MATS 3A, 
which I wrote about last month, in several posts.
I decided these guys were cute enough to use on some products.


Kitsch-y bear and chipmunk are based on a couple of pieces from my 
collection of ceramic animals.
You can view some of those in an earlier post or on my Instagram stream.


I just ordered the Hello Love pillow and bag for myself. 
Yes, that's how much I like it and the quality of these products is fantastic.


The prints on paper have a nice border and the canvas prints run to edge.
All products available in Society 6 shops are offered in a variety of sizes.


I rarely use white as a background, but I think these little characters 
look sweet on it.




and here they are on a darker background -




Hope you find something you might want for yourself or that great kid in your life!


Here's a puppy and a pear for your time ;)


:::

Look what came today! More bags ... outstanding quality.


See more work, old & new, on my site - AllynHoward

Have a swell week!
xo, A

2 comments:

Melissa said...

All lovely Allyn! And really inspiring!!

Unknown said...

Thank you Melissa! You're the nicest!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails