Friday, July 2, 2010

Blipadee Celebrates Independence Day!


If I Were A Toy... This month's store door-- A NYC bear family is celebrating the 4th out on the water and enjoying the fireworks!!

I painted several murals in the kids' store, If I Were A Toy... last winter and each month I return to paint a different theme for their door. I always enjoy stopping by, especially now that they're serving ices!

Today, sitting outside to paint, I heard a young boy say to his mom "If I Were A Toy, then I'd Play with Myself!" I don't think his mom gave a reply :)

Have a Fun 4th!!! Enjoy the Fireworks!

3 comments:

Anne said...

We always look forward to seeing
your doors each month. The 4th
of July celebration with the
Bear Family is darling!... certain
the children (and grown-ups) who
pass by "If I were a Toy" love each new creation! Thanks Allyn!

Unknown said...

Thanks ma H! Happy 4th :0)

Cara & Lilly said...

My daughter always wants to go see your new doors. She loves the octopus & "sparklers"! This may be my favorite so far, such beautiful blues.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails