Pages

▼

Monday, March 2, 2015

paint paint paint pictures


:: Happy Monday ::




Here are some new paintings to start your day off right.




I loved painting these little abstractions with animals!



This piece, above, is a few years old. I've decided I like it again.
It's funny how you can tire of something, then look at it again in a new light.
I think because I want to maintain a painterly feel in my work, it's appeals to me.


However, I love lines, too. and animals in frames ;)


I revised this one a little. It's also a few years old. Bailey bear overindulged 
at an Italian eatery and bun would like to taste those left overs!


See more work by me at AllynHoward.com - 
illustration, custom paintings, murals, product designs and process pics.

Hope you have a splendid week ahead.
xo, A

:::

*PS - Kristine Lombardi's 1st picture book, Lovey Bunny, debuts this week! 
Perhaps I can score an interview with her this month :D

She'll be reading and signing books at Books of Wonder this Sunday
March 8th from 2-4pm
I'll be there. Maybe I'll see you!

2 comments:

  1. All so wonderful! Love your colors and the characters. I also love your abstract backgrounds with the animals. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Melissa!! You're so thoughtful to always comment :) I really appreciate it. Hope MATS B is off to a good start!

    ReplyDelete